Tuesday 29 July 2014

Light Affordable Moisturiser



During the summer its always nice to opt for a nice lightweight moisturiser for the skin. I have been reaching out for one particular moisturiser for the past couple of months which is the Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. As you can already tell by the name, it has a very light formula and so I find it really nice and comforting on the skin. Now I know this doesn't work wonders for your skin, nor is it targeted for specific skin concerns, however I feel it is an awesome product for those who are just starting out with skincare or for those who need to top up a little moisture onto the skin during the day. It does claim to last up to 12 hours of hydration, but as you know with a lot of products this is a little too much exaggeration. I would personally say it does last up to about 6 hours at most, well for my skin anyways! I like to use my normal moisturiser during the morning and night and I use the simple moisturiser throughout the day if my skin feels a little dry. The best part is the price, being so affordable at only £3.50, it is really one to give a try.

Let us know what you think of this product :)

Where else to find us: click on the links below xx





2 comments:

  1. I love Simple products! Young skin doesn't need all this complicated stuff and it's such a good brand for sensitive skin.
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Its great for young skin xx thanks for reading:)

      Delete