Thursday 25 September 2014

Graduation Day!


This week I thought I would take over the blog as it was my graduation day this week, which was a memorable day for me and we thought we would share some memories with you guys. I am a little nervous about this post as we don't usually share much of our personal life on the blog, but hopefully you guys enjoy reading this post!

It was so nice seeing all my friends in their classic gowns and caps, finally graduating from university. It made realise that I made it, three years of university done and now time to go into the world of work.



Fortunately for us the weather was lovely and not the usual gloomy weather like it had been the past few days, which made the photos turn out pretty good. My outfit was very simple and monochrome which I felt went nicely with my gown. Although the hats were pretty uncomfortable, and the gown was almost sliding off my shoulder every second, I managed to get across the stage successfully without tripping, phew! Overall  it turned out to be a very nice day which was shared with family and friends!









Outfit:

Top: New look
Skirt: H and M
Shoes: Clarks

Accessories:

Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Next
Bracelets: New look
Nails: Elizabeth Arden - Candy apple

Where else to find us: click on the links below



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This must have been a truly special day for you and I love your rose gold MK watch. :)

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete