Thursday 25 December 2014

The Mascara That Never Fails To Impress



Now I'm sure you all agree that mascara preference is a very personal thing and we all have that one favourite that just ticks all the boxes. For us, its got to be the Max factor false lash effect mascara, the queen of drugstore mascara's! Its actually quite scary the amount of times we've repurchased this product - Ive already lost count!


The first time we used this mascara, it became clear why a lot of people are head-over heels over this product - it is seriously amazing stuff. As you can tell the brush does look quite chunky at first but trust me on this one, it works. I find the brush is perfect for really reaching down to the roots of all the lashes to give that 'fuller' effect. This mascara adds tonnes of volume to my lashes, wish is exactly what I need seeing as they are rather sparse. The best part is that it still leaves my them looking so natural and effortless, rather than spidery clumpy lashes, which is definitely and no-no.

We both absolutely love using this product on a daily basis - I like to apply one or two coats to give a very natural everyday look, although if I'm after a more dramatic look I like to apply a few more coats and I find this mascara really buildable to give thicker and more volumised lashes. So if you're after an affordable drugstore mascara, then I would definitely recommend this one!

£10.99 (available at Boots)

Where else to find us: click on the links below



3 comments:

  1. Definitely looks chunky, but I love the brush overall. I like the idea of this mascara. I hate spider lashes!.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally am a Loreal Telescopic mascara lover, it's my go to mascara but this sounds great too
    Might have to try it
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy new year (:
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the loreal telescopic mascara, i might just give that a try! And thank you :) hope you did too x

      Delete