Monday 29 December 2014

The 'Woke-Up-Late' makeup....


There have been one too many cases where we have woken up far too late for Uni, work or for other occasions, which very often leaves us rushing out the door which just seconds to spare. Now I'm sure alot of you guys have also been in this situation and you know exactly what I'm talking about! As much as we love taking our time doing our makeup, sometimes you just gotta skip some steps and go for the easiest products - whip it on and out the house we go! So we thought we would give a quick run down on products we use for those really rushed mornings.

I don't usually wear foundation on a daily basis but if you're in a rush and you can squeeze in some time then I would suggest going for a base that glides on and blends in easily because trust me it saves a lot of time. Sometimes we like to use The body shop all-in-one BB cream as a natural base for the day time, which blends in easily and matches our skin tone perfectly. I like to use my fingers to blend in the product which gives a lovely finish.

Next on to the brows, which is a must-do step for me. I like to use the The Max Factor eyebrow pencil where I do fast strokes to create the illusion of natural hairs - no time for perfect brows when you're late! Then a quick coat of mascara, which is usually the Max Factor false lash effect mascara. I love using this on a daily basis for natural volumised lashes. Next on to the eyeliner which usually involves tightlining with The Rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner pencil. If you're a pro with liquid liner unlike me, you may have time to sneak it in if you're lucky.

Then onto some blush or bronzer to add some life to my cheeks. A very natural blush I like to use is The No7 mineral blush in soft damson, the colour gives that effortless soft look to the cheeks and really helps to liven up the complexion.

Lastly to finish it off, I always need to add a touch of colour to my lips and the one I've been using a lot lately is the Revlon balm stain in the colour crush. This is a lip crayon which is so easy to apply - almost like a highly pigmented lip balm which is in a beautiful plum colour. Seems like a lot in so little time, but its possible I promise!

Let us know your woke-up-late makeup routine...

Where else to find us: click on the links below

No comments:

Post a Comment