Saturday 13 June 2015

A Little Beauty Haul....'Maybe Its Maybelline?'



At times I feel as though I should be banned from boots or superdrug (my local drugstore) as my addiction to walk out with more than what I went in for is always the case when I'm browsing around the drugstore (sigh). I'm sure I'm not the only one guilty of this, so those of you who go through the same thing most probably know what I mean. So in basic terms what I'm saying is yes...a beauty haul happened and whilst this was a little haul (thankfully) I thought I'd share with you what I picked up because I'm pretty excited about these beauty picks prior to even swatching them.

The new Maybelline release, the Master sculpt has certainly caught my eye and once I spotted it at my local drugstore, it had to come home with me. It has a cool toned contour powder and a soft shimmery highlighter which comes in pretty awesome packaging with a decent sized mirror and brush - perfect for when you're on the go.

Now you know when they have that 3 for 2 offer you cant resist so I went on ahead and picked
up two more Maybelline products, one being another fairly new release, the Brow Satin. This is a double ended product with a brow pencil on one end and a powder with a sponge applicator on the other end, the concept seems quite cool right? So im pretty excited to give this one a try,
The final product I picked up was one of the Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoos in the shade on-and-on bronze which is a much raved about product so im pretty late to the bandwagon with this one and I'll keep you posted on how I get on with it.

So besides the cheesy blog post title (I just couldn't resist), I'm pretty excited to try out these new beauty products from my little haul.

Which new products have you purchased recently?

You can purchase the products mentioned here:

Maybelline Master sculpt - medium/dark
Maybelline Brown satin - Dark brown
Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoos in the shade on-and-on bronze


Where else to find us: click on the links below





8 comments:

  1. I love the colour tattoos! I have on and on bronze and I use it for the base of my eyeshadow every day!

    Check out my GIVEAWAY | Little Lauren's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a splurge on Boots and bought the Master Sculpt yesterday! Took advantage of the 3 for 2 as well obviously! Bye bye bank balance :(
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol so hard to resist a good drugstore offer x

      Delete
  3. Great shopping haul :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try those tattoo's! I might buy some for a festival I'm going to next week, think that would be perfect for it1 x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have my eye on the Master Sculpt. I currently use Mac Eyeshadow in Cork as a contour but I get through it too quickly so I might give this a go, although I doubt I'll use the highlighter as I'm too obsessed with Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle.

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think i need to try this mac highlighter! And definitely try this contour kit, and let us know what you think :)

      Delete