Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Skin Saviour This Month....




The past few weeks my skin has been going crazy! Like seriously out of control. Ive been getting so much bumps under my skin, and my skin has been so dry, that its resulted in flaky skin and all sorts - not a nice sight I know. I've been using different moisturisers to try and calm my skin down but it just left my skin with a burning sensation due to it being so sensitive at the time. It was an on-going battle with my skin as it seemed like nothing would work.... Thankfully coconut oil came into my life, I'm so glad I picked it up from my local boots store because it has really helped my skin recover and somewhat get over the chaotic skin phase!

I picked up the Vita coco coconut oil because as soon as I saw the words organic and raw I knew it was coming home with me.  Its a  cold pressed coconut oil which is 100% raw so no added ingredients or chemicals. I've been using this as my moisturiser for about a month now and I've really noticed a difference in my skin. The bumps under my skin have noticeably reduced and my skin was no longer feeling dry and tight. Also coconut oil gives a rather nice healthy glow to the skin (added bonus!) without looking or feeling too greasy as pure coconut oil absorbs easily into the skin compared to other oils -so this is great for those of you with oily skin too. 

Apart from face I've also been using it all over my body as a body moisturiser and not only is it so moisturising on the body, the smell is just heavenly! (wouldn't recommend for non-coconut lovers )...And whats even better is that I've hit pan! or should I say in this case I've hit jar! For such a large 500ml jar I'm surprised I've gotten through it so fast but it just goes to show how much I've been loving this coconut oil recently.

What are your skin saviours? Let us know!


Buy the products mentioned here:



Where else to find us: click on the links below


No comments:

Post a Comment