Saturday 9 January 2016

Christmas Beauty Gift Purchases



I love the amazing beauty gifts sets makeup brands comes out with every christmas. Even though most of them are minis of the full size products, they allow you to have a little test of what its like which you can then go onto purchase the full size depending on whether you liked it or not. This year I picked up a few gift sets this year which I'm excited to give a try as some of them are products I've never tried before...


Benefit party like a rockstar gift set
Benefit minis are far too cute and since I haven't tried much from the brand except for the 'they're real mascara' I thought it was time to pick up one of the benefit gift sets so I get a sample of some of the most hyped about makeup products such as the Hoola bronzer and the Porefessional. I also loved the eyeshadow shades in this palette with neutral brown tones which you can never go wrong with and suits all skin types. Very excited to give these a try.



Makeupforever cult makeup set
The arrival of Makeupforever to the UK has been one of the best things for beauty lovers out there which includes myself. I haven't tried anything from the brand previously, so once I saw this cult makeup set which includes some of their staple and well known products, I didn't even think twice before bringing this home with me. It comes with a cute orange makeup bag encased all the products. The product I am dost excited to try is the HD translucent powder and their Step 1 primer as I've heard such great things about them!


Estee lauder eyeshadow set
Every year Estee Lauder come out with some of the best christmas gift sets in my opinion. This year I had to pick up their beautiful book of eyeshadows which consists of three amazing and wearable eyeshadow palettes and some beautiful lip colours too. It just looked too pretty to not takeaway with me - which seems to always be my excuse for buying makeup. What I love about this is that the three palette are removable so you can take one or the others travelling with you instead of carrying the whole book with you. You get a mix of matte and shimmer shades which you can use to create day looks or evening looks all in one palette.

The names of the three palettes: smoky skies, tempting nudes, steel orchid


Lancome mascara gift set
Lancome have a great range of mascaras, which give a variety of different looks depending on if you want to go natural or all out and dramatic. This year they had little mascara gift sets which include a eye makeup remover and a eye pencil too. I went for the 'magnetic eyes' which gives more of a dramatic look as I have plenty of natural looking mascaras in my makeup stash. I think this is a great gift for any mascara lover. Once I give this a try I will make sure to report back to you guys.

Where else to find us: click on the links below


No comments:

Post a Comment