Monday 8 February 2016

The Eyeshadow Singles You need



Eyeshadows are probably one of the most prettiest things to look at in a makeup collection. Even if I don't wear half of the shades, I just have the urge to buy them and add them to my slowly growing makeup collection. So as far as palettes, there are some great ones out there which have been hyped about loads in the beauty industry, however when it comes to eyeshadows singles, its always a lot more trickier as you are way more spoilt for choice. So we've whittled it down to just four single eyeshadows which are ones which stand out the most in our collection and ones that can be worn on their own and nothing else needed.


Starting off with on of my all time favourites which is the L'oreal colour riche eyeshadow in lumiere 507, pin up pink.  This is a stunning soft pink shade with a subtle gold shimmer running through it. Not heavy glitter which can lead to fall out, but more of a subtle sheen which makes it wearable for every occasion. Couple this with a soft brown in the crease and you're sorted, leaving you with the most natural beautiful eyeshadow look.


One eyeshadow which I was pleasantly surprised by is the Makeup revolution eyeshadow in copper  which sadly I can't seem to find anywhere anymore. I received this as a gift a while ago so I'm not too sure where its from but I absolutely love the formula of these eyeshadows. Who else hates it when that happens, when you find a really good product and then its no longer available?... Anyways back to the main topic here this formula is so buttery and pigmented so a little goes a long way! Also this shade is such a pretty bronzey gold shade and lets not forget about the amazing affordable prices of these shadows. (Sadly ours did break. I had a attempt at trying to press it back in order to preserve what I have left of it...)


Max factor excess shimmer on the left and Maybelline colour tattoo on the right

Moving on to creams now. So starting off with the Max factor excess shimmer eyeshadow in bronze, which is a firm favourite of mines. First of all lets address the formula here...boy are they creamy and light almost resembling a mousse-like texture! They aren't highly pigmented but I would say but they give the perfect amount of colour which gives that extra something-something to the eye...you know what I mean right? This shade in particular is perfection and simply wearing this on its own is enough! Full review here.

Last but not least the very hyped about Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze. You're probably spotting a bronzey trend going on here, so yes I do love my bronze shades. This is a more pigmented cream eyeshadow with a formula which stays on all day! The colour pay off is literally amazing. The finish of this colour is more metallic than shimmer, with no creasing or smudging throughout the day. It really is worth the hype and I need to get my hands on more shades!



Buy products mentioned here:

Where else to find us: click on the links below





3 comments:

  1. maybelline colour tattoo are perfect and I cannot flaw them! They work so so well! Are definitely my go-to!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shades and great post!

    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete